Bamboo Yoga Retreat is excited to announce that we are launching our new summer yoga holidays in Europe!!
Unique soul-feeding ‘POP UPS’ in stunning locations with our amazing teachers.
Details of teacher for September 2019 to be confirmed
There will be a daily Vinyasa Flow practice which will be presented in a step-by-step format, suitable for all levels. Additionally, we will learn techniques and practices from Mindfulness, Qi Gong and Yoga Nidra that will support us in maintaining balance and a sense of ease and well-being, whatever life throws our way.
There will be plenty of free time too to soak up the sunshine, explore the island and make new friends or take some quiet time for ourselves.
As with all our Bamboo yoga holidays, it’s a chance to develop your practise whilst being in a safe supported space with like minded people. This week will leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
- Seven nights’ accommodation (single, double or triple occupancy)
- Morning meditation and pranayama
- 13 yoga classes including mindfulness meditation practise
- Early morning breakfast (teas, fresh juice and fruits)
- After morning yoga – a delicious buffet-style substantial brunch
- Afternoon tea and snacks
- Dinner on local tavernas – the venue’s host Susanne, who spends the summers on this stunning island, will be happy to show you around the village and island and to accompany you to dinner to varies local tavernas.
- One free afternoon – or join us for a walk or boat ride!
- Holistic treatments will be offered onsite throughout the week (additional charge)
What’s not included?
- Flight tickets/ferry fees – NB May is not high season in Greece, so flights are cheap! Please make sure that you book your flights well in advance.
- All other costs of transport each way between the airport and the ferry ports – NB taxis can be shared by up to 4 people.
How to get to us
Susanne who is hosting this retreat will guide you on all bookings to make sure you have ease of travel and boat times, she will then meet you at the boat port and bring you to the centre.
To get to Antiparos, you must first reach Paros island either by:
- Airplane direct from Athens (Eleftherios Venizelos airport) – see https://www.olympicair.com/en/Travel/Reservations/Tickets or http://www.skyexpress.gr/en-us/home.aspx, or
- Boat or highspeed ferry from the mainland ports of Piraeus or Rafina, or the from the port of another Cycladic island, to the port of Paros (Parikia) – see www.gtp.gr
To get from Paros to Antiparos, the ferry for Antiparos leaves from Pounta and is easily reached by local bus or taxi, both from Parikia (the port of Paros) or from the airport. The ferry journey to Antiparos takes between 5-10 minutes.
A direct boat also runs from the port of Paros to Antiparos and takes around 30 minutes.
Glaros studios apartments, Kalargyrou, Antiparos, Greece, http://www.glarosantiparos.gr/en.
Stunning Greek apartments with comfortable beds, ensuite bathrooms and doors that open out onto the beautiful terrace, the beach is a 5-minute stroll away.
Antiparos is a small picturesque island at the heart of the Cyclades group of islands in the southern Aegean, which is known for its distinctive beauty. Antiparos is situated less than one nautical mile from its larger sister island of Paros, to which it is connected by a local ferry. The island offers over 60km of stunning shoreline and is blessed with crystalline emerald waters, golden sandy beaches and other extraordinary natural wonders such as the famous Cave of Antiparos.
Glaros studios apartments are located on the northeast side of Antiparos and are no more than 100 metres from the sea and a secluded stretch of sandy beach. The main village of Antiparos with its narrow, cobbled stone alleyways and streets, white-washed houses decorated with thriving pink and purple bougainvilleas and shadowy eucalyptus trees, is also within a 10-minute walking distance.
We’ve chosen September which is outside the main tourist season, when flights to Greece are cheaper.
Prices depend on your choice and availability of accommodation and are priced per person in Euros.
890€ (3 people sharing)
980€ (2 people sharing)
Single-person rooms are subject to availability.
A non-refundable deposit of 250€ is required initially to reserve your place, with the full balance to be paid no later than 6 weeks before arrival. Your space is not guaranteed until we have received your deposit. You will receive a confirmation letter from us as soon as your deposit has been received and registered on our account. For more details, please see: www.bamboo-yoga-retreat.com
Please email email@example.com to book.
980€ (2 people sharing)