Terms and Conditions
‘‘We’ refers to Bamboo Yoga Retreat Patnem Goa. ‘Guest’ refers to the client that made the booking.
Please check carefully all the details of your booking before you make payment; after this we cannot accept responsibility for incorrect details.
1. Your Yoga Holiday or Yoga Retreat place is secured and reserved by paying a minimum non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total cost of your holiday. This deposit is non-transferable.
2. The balance 50% payment is due no later than four weeks before the day you are due to arrive. If we do not receive your balance payment, your place may be given to another guest.
3. Last-minute bookings must be paid for “in full” at the time of booking.
4. We accept payment by Bank Transfer, TransferWise or Paypal, (Visa /Mastercard/ Maestro). Please ensure that we receive the full amount for your holiday/retreat. Any shortfalls in payments will be charged onto your room bill.
5. If for any reason beyond our control there is a venue issue, we will find an alternative location for your holiday/retreat.
6. If you have any health issues, please consult your doctor to make sure you are in a fit state to join us for your activity holiday.
7. Due to teacher cancellations or any other situations outside our control, we reserve the right to make any changes to our programme, courses or teachers. Alternative arrangements will be offered, but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare and travel plans.
8. We may offer a discount to some students, or last-minute discount places – this does not affect the status of any guests who have previously paid the full price, and no discount will then become due to them.
9. Bamboo Yoga Retreat accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illness whilst you are on holiday with us, or for any travel costs to or from the retreat site.
10. We strongly recommend that you have your own travel insurance to cover any loss or injury, including repatriation if necessary.
11. Passports, visas and health/medical requirements: you are responsible for ensuring that you have a valid passport and any necessary visas, as well as any necessary or required inoculations or other health requirements.
12. We do not allow loud music and try to maintain a peaceful resort. However, we have no control over noise that may be generated by religious festival such as Holi and Ganesha.Also, on occasion our neighbours or others on the beach may have a celebration which we must tolerate or embrace.
13. Bamboo Yoga Retreat guests must be respectful and must not engage in offensive, illegal or immoral acts. Should this be a situation or should a guest become a nuisance to staff at Bamboo Yoga Retreat, then we reserve the right to ask a guest to leave our premises or suspend their activities if it is appropriate to do so, without any compensation.
14. We accept no responsibility for travel tickets such as airfares and trains. This is solely the guest’s responsibility to organise and inform us only of an accurate arrival time.
15. We are exempt from fulfilling our contractual obligations for causes that could not be anticipated and/or are beyond our control, including an act of God, act of man, act of government, act of War and other impersonal events or occurrences. In these instances, the deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable, and you should refer to your travel insurance policy for reimbursement. If it is less than 14 days before the start date of your holiday, the balance will be transferred to credit for you to use for the following season. That being said, we have integrity and will endeavour to provide you with the services mentioned. Whilst all reasonable efforts will be taken to ensure this, it may be necessary in some circumstances, eg extreme weather or environmental conditions outside our control, to relocate guests to another resort or venue of similar standard in the locality. In such cases a supplement may apply.
16. Any guest bookings for yoga holidays that could not be fulfilled due to the coronavirus pandemic (in addition to deposits already paid by guests towards bookings) are non-refundable under our terms. We will honour a credit voucher for the total amount paid in most circumstances for guests to carry over to the following season only for a similar booked course or programme with the same teacher. Seasonal rates apply. We are sorry but we are unable to offer any refunds in these instances. Refunds must be applied for in all situations within 7 days of the case by email please, otherwise they are deemed invalid. Also, please note that if any insurance claims have been made, our credit notes are invalid.
17. We will not knowingly give your personal information to anybody else (except where required to do so by authorities). We will retain your information and from time to time we may contact you with our promotional and resort related information.
18. Bamboo Yoga Retreat retains all copyright licence rights and exclusively owns all photographs and material displayed on its website. This information may not be copied or used for any other purpose.
19. Normal Check-In and Check-Out times are 2pm and 11am respectively. Guests may request Early Check-In and Late Check-Out subject to availability. The following fees shall be applied for guests requesting Early Check-In (prior to 2pm) or Late Check-Out (after 11am and before 6pm):
Early Check-In: Low season – €35 per person shared / €47 single; High season – €43 per person shared / €55 single; Peak season – €48 per person shared / €67 single;
Late Check-Out: Low season – €25 per person shared / €37 single; High season – €33 per person shared / €45 single; Peak season – €38 per person shared / €57 single.
Property and Cancellation Policies:
8 weeks plus before the start of your holiday: 100% refund, minus the deposit.
4 to 8 weeks before the start of your holiday: 50% refund, minus the deposit.
Up to 4 weeks before the start of your holiday: 0% refund will be given.
You may cancel your Yoga holiday at any time provided that the cancellation is made by the person submitting the booking form and is communicated to us in writing. Cancellation will take effect from the day that the written request is received by us.
Once your holiday has commenced, no refund or part refund or unused portion of your holiday will be repaid in the event of cancellation by you.