Terms & Conditions
‘We’ refers to “Bamboo Yoga Retreat” Patnem Goa.
‘Guest’ refers to the clients that made the booking.
- Please check carefully all the details of your booking before you make payment, after this we cannot accept responsibility for incorrect details.
- Your Yoga holidays or Retreat place is secured and reserved by paying a minimum of 20% non-refundable deposit or (250 euros per guest), whichever is the higher amount, this is non-transferable.
- The balance payment is due no later than 4 weeks before the day you are due to arrive. There will be no reminder email sent. If we do not receive your balance payment, your place can be given to another guest.
- Last Minute bookings must be paid for “in full” at the time or booking.
- We accept payment by bank transfer , transferwise or Paypal, (Visa /Mastercard) please ensure that we receive the full amount for your holiday.
8 weeks plus before the start of your holiday 100% refund, minus the deposit.
4 to 8 weeks before the start of your holiday: 50% refund, minus the deposit.
Up to 4 weeks before the start of your holiday 0% refund will be given.
You may cancel your Yoga holiday at any time providing that the cancellation is made
by the person submitting the booking form and is communicated to us in writing.
Cancellation will take effect from the day that it is received by us.
Once your holiday has commenced, no refund or part refund or unused portion of your holiday will be repaid in the event of cancellation by you.
- If you have any health issues please consult your doctor to make sure you are in a fit state to join us for your activity holiday.
- Due to teacher cancellations or any other situations outside our control we reserve the right to make any changes to our program, courses or teachers. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare and travel plans.
- We may offer a discount to some students, or last minute discount places, this does not affect the status of any guests who have previously paid the full price, and no discount will then become due to them.
- Bamboo Yoga Retreat accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illness whilst you are on holiday with us, or for travel costs to or from the retreat site.
- We strongly recommended that you have your own travel insurance to cover any loss or injury, including repatriation if necessary.
- Passports, visas and health/medical requirements: you are responsible for ensuring that you have a valid passport and any necessary visas and any necessary or required inoculations or other health requirements.
- Bamboo Yoga Retreat guest must be respectful and must not engage in offensive, illegal or immoral acts, should this be a situation or should a guest become a nuisance to staff at Bamboo yoga retreat then we reserve the right to ask a guest to leave our premises or suspend their activities if it is appropriate to do so without any compensation.
- Bamboo Yoga Retreat retains all copyright licence rights and exclusively owns all photographs and material displayed on its website. This information may not be copied or used for any other purpose..
- We accept no responsibility for travel tickets such as airfares and trains. This is solely guests responsibility to organize and inform us only of an accurate arrival time.